Today is the day where I enter the decade of the big three - OH!
That's right! I turned 30!!
And I'm partying down in the bloggy way by throwing a Birthday Bash with a card linkup party. And I know I'm supposed to get gifts for my b-day, but I thought it would be nice to GIVE some gifts too, to thank all of my amazing followers for cheering me on for the past two years. So read on to learn what I've got in store for you.
The Mood Board:
So let's explain how this party works:
1. Look at that fancy mood board and find something you like! Here are some ideas:
- A bright bold explosion of colors
- Circular shapes
- Distressed, rusty elements
- Unique angles
- Artsy fartsy experimentation
2. Make a card
3. Follow my blog (most of my giveaways are open whether or not you're a follower, but for my birthday bash I like to celebrate with friends - old and new alike!)
4. Make a blog post using the graphic and a link back here and link up your card at the bottom of this post.
Of course, I had to make a card myself!
I'm sure you can tell which picture was my inspiration for this guy - the tree! I made it using Distress Paint. All those little dots are individual brushstrokes.
Since we're celebrating birthdays, I'm also playing along at Seize the Birthday where the theme is Bold & Bright.
Now for prizes! 30 is a big year so I've got some BIG prizes to give away for those who are linking up to my birthday bash.
Prize 1 & 2 - STAMPlorations Gift Cards
I'm giving away 2 gift cards to STAMPlorations for $20 each (a big thanks to Shery for donating the second card - what a sweetie!!)
Prize 3 - A complete Fossilized Amber Set
Prize 4 - 2 packs of Copic Caio Markers
Prize 5 - A Bundle of Fun
So there you have it! I hope you'll party along with me!
Link up here:
InLinkz is deciding to be a poop and not working for some people (though most don't have issues). If you can't link up, just leave your link in the comments section and I will add it. :) Thank you!