Friday, December 1, 2017

Jingle All the Way Stamped Christmas Reindeer

Iiiiiiii'm dreaming of a whiiiiiiiite Christmas. 

Seriously, here in the frosty tundra that is North Dakota, things are decidedly... brown. 
Which is rather uncustomary for this part of the land. Now that it's December, I'm missing the fluffy white stuff. 

And now that it's December, that means it's time for a new Theme & Sketch challenge over at STAMPlorations! wooo! 


This month's theme and sketch are alllll set up to result in some uber elegant designs. The theme is stamps & gold and the sketch involves some scrawling lines and big ol' blooms.



But, naturally, instead of elegant I chose to go goofy and make some reindeer with jingle bell noses. 



I cut three curved lines into my background using Stitched Snow Hills die cuts. Since I also wanted to play along with the challenge over at Shopping Our Stash, which is snow much fun, I stamped some snowflakes from the Christmas Reindeer set and then sponged in two shades of blue Distress Inks. 


I cut out the reindeer and added on some jingly "noses" to accompany the sentiment. Snowy and cheeky! :) 

I hope you come play along this month at STAMPlorations because there are TONS of prizes, yo! You can use any stamps you'd like. 

I'm also going to play along with the following challenges:
Moving along with the times - Christmas Animals
The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes


14 comments:

  1. Loooove these sweet deer and your beautiful inky background! Amazing card. Hope you are having a lovely holiday season thus far. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goofy is great... I love the colours, the fun reindeers and their noses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's unusually warm here in Ohio, no snow for us either...I don't mind! Your card is so dang cute Becca. I love the pretty sky you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Becca! I've just bought this stamps set but haven't had a chance to use it yet! I really like what you've done! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun all the way and brought a happy smile to my face x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becca,
    what a very wonderful creation and a super design also.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Becca, so impressive! Love the embossed sowflakes on the inked sky and the stylized reindeer on the snow hills!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Becca, this card is beyond adorable! Love that sky panel and the sweet little bells you added to the reindeers noses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, your post cracked me up! Love your "goofy" reindeer... Love 'em. So glad you shared with us girls at SOS! And amazing take on the sketch... I'm stumped... Cheers! You can have all the snow from the Sierra Nevada!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I love this card! The snowflake background is awesome, and I really love the cute reindeer !!
    Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Animals Challenge at MAWTT !!
    Hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your background and those reindeer!!
    Thanks for having snow much fun with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. soooo incredibly gorgeous; as always i look at every single detail and MARVEL at your talent! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (snowy!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. We have had lots of snow in the UK this week.... quite surreal xx

    ReplyDelete