Saturday, May 19, 2018

Friends are Angels Stamped Card

I am in LOOOOOOOVE with the new releases at Visible Image.



One of my favorite new sets is So Much Stronger, which has all of these gorgeous sentiments that are bold and powerful (like the one I'm using in my card).



I have been hoarding erm... carefully saving some Tim Holtz angel wings and as soon as I got my hands on this gorgeous set, I finally had the perfect card to use them on. 


I'd chosen some teal and warm brown papers to use on my card, so I wanted my silver wings to match. InkaGold to the rescue! 


InkaGold is perfect for altering chipboard, paper flowers, and metal pieces. It can be used as a paste, or mixed with water to create watercolors. 


After I smudged with teal, I added a second layer of light gold. OOooooo shiny!


I used the same gold around on a die cut piece that would be my focal panel for my sentiment.


Sponged around the edges with some brown Distress Inks to give it a vintage vibe. 


I added a ribbon, and embossed the lovely sentiment and I have one stunner of a final design!

6 comments:

  1. Loved it.. beautiful vintage look !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is amazing and absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Becca!! This could be a wonderful wall hanging - love the shine :) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! I LOVE the gold and that sentiment is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete