Friday, May 3, 2019

Mixed Media Graduation Card



It's graduation season, and this year it seems like LOTS of my friends are graduating with their college degrees. Tomorrow I have >count them< THREE back-to-back grad parties. Which, of course means I need cards!

So I decided to take this month's Theme and Sketch challenge over at STAMPlorations and make some fancy dancy grad cards. 



If you're wondering how to play along in the STAMPlorations challenge, just use either the sketch OR the theme OR use both. You can make a card using any brand of stamps (although it's extra nice when you use STAMPlorations). 



For my design, I spritzed the back with a green Distress Spray Stain, flicked it with black Spray Stain to give it a little messier of a feel, and then stamped over that with some stamps from the Mixed Media Grunge set. 

The focal images aren't cupcakes (as you probably could tell by now). They're graduation caps from the Snarky Cap & Gown set. I'm always looking for good graduation sets and this one is awesome! It's designed by yours truly and if you order it you can get 20% off by using code STAMPGIRLBECCA at checkout. 

Last but not least, I die cut a big congrats twice and stacked them for a little bit of dimension. 

Thanks for popping by! I hope you'll come play along with us! 

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant composition with the sketch, love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such clever design, Becca!! Very modern and striking! Love it!
    Hope that all is going well for you
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Becca! Love the grungy look. :)

    ReplyDelete