Thursday, June 22, 2017

Red White and Blue! Fusion Challenge

I cannot believe we are almost into the dregs of July. Over at Fusion Challenge, we're thinking about the impending Red White and Blue festivities with our latest inspiration image: 


If you haven't played along at Fusion - it's super easy! You can choose to make a card based on the sketch, the inspiration image - or fuse the two of them together and use both! 

 


I was looking balefully at my heaping pile of paper scraps and decided to cull through the goods to find all of my red, white, and blue objects. Hence why there are no process photos along the way... I just started piecing and gluing. I thought the design was the perfect foundation for this lovely sentiment from Unity's Dog Tags & Thanks stamp set. We have a large military community in Grand Forks, and I plan on sending this to one of my friends who's currently deployed.

I hope you'll stop by Fusion and play along! Have a fantastic Thursday!

10 comments:

  1. woow Becca
    stunning design
    really love how you combine Red and Blue on this card
    so many lovely texture too
    it can be manly card am I right
    or for woman could be too
    great made my sweet friend..
    see you around maybe
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the americana look of this Becca! What a great way to use up your scraps and create as you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Becca! The die-cuts you've used work wonderfully and the patterned papers are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully done.. Sometimes just going for it comes up with a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful!
    have a great weekend!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! It has such a fun, folk art feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way all those pieces on your desk came together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design!!! Love this card, fab papers and diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful grungy but patriotic card Becca - by the way it's still June here Down Under... don't think we are that far behind you that you are in the dregs of July :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete