Friday, October 20, 2017

Elegant Wedding Card

Challenge time, challenge time, let's all go for a challenge time. *humming*



I'm always in a good mood when I have a great challenge to play along with and today is no exception.  STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch challenges are back for the year after a short summer nap. 

This month our theme is Stamps & Two Colors and here's the sketch: 





 

For my design, I used an embossed card base and watercolored in the florals with a light shade of pink and a shimmery blue. 

Then I used the CUTplorations Forever Word die in a shimmery gold and added some gold splatters. 



OOOO! I'd say that is all sorts of elegant and a perfect design for a CAS wedding card.

This guy is also going to play along at Tuesday Throwdown's Clean and Simple challenge.
 I hope you'll come play along in our STAMPloration challenges

12 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!! Love how you colored the embossed roses with those delicate colors and the splatters!! And the gold sentiment looks wonderfully on them! Very elegant and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful-so soft with texture which is unique to say in one sentence. I love the subtle colouring and then the splatter of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and such a fun idea to emboss and then do the delicate colouring....a real beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is STUNNING!!! LOVE the embossed flowers and your soft colors that you chose. The pop of gold is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Becca!!! This is beautifully CAS and oozing with elegance. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it does scream Wedding... Gorgeous CAS design Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love what you've done here. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressive! I really like this blog, keep update.
    Thanks for giving this information…
    kadkahwindiy

    ReplyDelete