Friday, June 29, 2018

Just Be Happy Card

Happy Saturday to all my UK friends and Friday to all my US friends! 

I am jumping up and down with excitement to show off this latest design... Well more like the stamps that I used are jumping up and down. ha! 


It's been a great week filled with tons of community happiness and fun here in Grand Forks, North Dakota. So as I was rifling through my stamps to find the best one to use in a design, I stopped dead in my tracks at Tomorrow Doesn't Exist. It's so full of movement and life! 

To echo those sentiments, I wanted to create a colorfol and vibrant background. 


I used some Ken Oliver Color Burst powders on a sheet of white paper and spritzed them with water to get them good and inky. 


I topped my sheet with the Fibres stencil and sprinkled on some Black Soot Distress Spray Stain, followed by a healthy dose of Spiced Marmalade and Barn Door Distress Spray Stain. 


Ooooo color. :) 


I embossed a big ol' happy sentiment from the Tomorrow Doesn't Exist set, and also embossed some of the gears from the Somewhere In Time stamp set. 


Add a healthy layer of glue to the mix and viola! 


One super fly, happy, vibrant, cheery design. :) 

Thanks for popping by. Now go check out all those fun stamps in the Visible Image shop!

6 comments: