Saturday, July 28, 2018

Mad Hatter Tea Party Card

All the best people are bonkers! I've never identified with a Disney phrase more than I have that one, which was spouted by the Mad Hatter in Alice and Wonderland. 


Visible Image just unveiled a whole new Wonderland stamp line featuring Alice in Wonderland characters and they're all so much fun. 


I got to have a play with The Mad Hatter set and, as you can see, added some googly eyes for the full crazy effect. 


I stamped and masked Mr. Hatter so that I could add some of the crazy laughter to the background. 


Ensue laughter stamps. And more laughter stamps. I went a little overboard haha! 


Next, I used some Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to color in my image and smudged up my outside edges with black Faber Castell Gelatos. 


I added a sentiment phrase using the same set, and some pretty patterned paper to match - glued on the googly eyes and viola! One crazy mad hatter. 

Thanks for popping by! Make sure to go check out the full Wonderland release and prepare to be amazed! 

4 comments:

  1. So cool!!! :D And also so much fun with the google eyes and all these laughter stamps! A stunning card, surely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those eyes, this is TOO MUCH FUN Becca! Fabulous work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Becca, your design and colouring of this stamp brilliant.

    ReplyDelete