Monday, February 19, 2018

Romantic Expressions - New Release

Valentine's Day might be gone, but I just can't make myself stop with all things glittery and pink. 

Luckily there are some new releases over at STAMPlorations today that are making it easy for me to keep on with my love of... well... love. 

Hop on up to the STAMPlorations blog to see Romantic Expressions 1Romantic Expressions 2, and Romantic Expressions 3 in action.


Because I wanted my design to be all full of elegance, I broke out the embossing gun and sprinkled on some platinum powder. 

I also used a sketch from Sunday Stamps


Some foiled papers brought the elegance to the forefront of the overall design. It's textured and lovely and I just want to keep running my hands over it and twisting it in the sunlight. That's not weird - right? 


Thanks for popping by!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and textures! Can't ever go wrong with a heart image.... I am always drawn to them! Lovely sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! love that platinum colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great texture on this card - fabulous work TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow!! Such fabulous inspiration!! That textured paper just pops! Love this card!!! It's very elegant, classy and feminine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty with the foiled paper and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful! Love all the textures and metallics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with the texture and the shine on this!! FABULOUS card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin' all of the shimmery glitz and glam Becca, this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so beautiful and all that metallic texture is amazing! Love the silver and pink together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for heat embossing! I love silver and this layered beauty is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning card ,the colors look amazing and you perfectly showcased that sentiment Becca !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Becca, this card is beautiful and elegant. Love the color combo and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use of the products, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love the background combo and gold embossing! Have a lovely day! xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this card is stunning - love the background texture:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally not weird!! That paper looks fabulous, I think I would do the same thing! Your card is gorgeous and super elegant!

    ReplyDelete