Friday, April 13, 2018

Little Acres + Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Happiest of Fridays! I don't know about all of you, but I needed some super-sized caffeinated beverages to get me to the end of this week. I'm so excited for the weekend because I'm heading to two concerts & the Minnesota Craft Beer Festival! Woot! 


But before I hop off to have some fun, let me tell you about a different kind of hop - a super awesome blog hop that members of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Design Team are doing in collaboration with Little Acres Creations.


They have a big birthday celebration going on over at their place and this adorable, newly released stamp set that will definitely make you melt into a puddle of awwwwwwww (at least if you have any sort of heart at all). 

spectrum_noir_alcohol_marker_coloring


I fell in love with the little mouse sitting atop a big ol' coffee mug and staring into the distance. So he was the first thing I inked up. 

adorable_coffee_card_mouse_little_acres

I colored in the focal image using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and added a little bit of highlighting with a white gel pen. 

tim_holtz_distress_spray_stain_splatters_card

I splattered my card base with some Distress Spray Stain to tie in the color of my focal image. 

faber_castell_metallic_texture_luxe_embossing_paste

I added some metallic texture paste stars to both the base and focal panel for a little dimension and shimmery goodness. 

little_acres_creations_coffee_cup_mouse_card

Lastly, I stamped a dreamy image into the bottom righthand corner and used some mounting foam to raise up my focal panel. Sigh* this card just makes me wistful and all googley eyed. 

Well, that's my design and I hope you liked it! Now hop off to all the other great inspiration because there are some awesome prizes up for grabs that you don't wanna miss! 

Becca Cruger <--- YOU ARE HERE


Thanks for popping by! Enjoy the hop! 

33 comments:

  1. Oh Becca, this turned out beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...mixed media! Becca this is great! You rock the stars! 💫 🌟

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't love this one enough! It's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red cup against the dark background! Perfectly sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet, Becca! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation! Hugs~~Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning mixed media card, Becca.
    Love your coloring with the markers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm learning mixed media and this card is just inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous stamp and I love the colours you used. Fab card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such adorable stamp set!!! These mice melt my heart and fabulous sentiment! Your mixed media card looks wonderful, great design and love the white details on the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card....very creative techniqiues! That stamp set is just adorable :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome!! Love the texture you've added!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card and the stenciled stars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous as always!! Love to see your artistic talent!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhhhhh loving all the texture!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the background and your design!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect! Love the texture! Thanks for sharing how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You make the niftiest stuff Becca! Love the starry sky and the coloring on the cup. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. super pretty card, love those sparkles!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  20. The coloring and texture are wonderful. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE this! Love the texture and colors and how you've spotlighted this scene... beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is adorable Becca - love it!! Enjoy your weekend
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww, how cute is that? Always admire your backgrounds. They show off your images beautifully and this one is no different. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeously colored and i love the extra texture: fabulous!❤

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card!
    I like how you made the
    circle night scene pop
    by putting it against the
    white card base.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What an adorably fun and creative card Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all the texture on your card and the pop of red against the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the background and that you popped up the image...fun and adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card and I love the background. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have really enjoyed this Hop. So many different ways to do a stamp set. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card. Really sweet

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the way you used all the pattern papers. I buy so many then often don't know how to use them

    ReplyDelete