Monday, August 21, 2017

Cozy Cocoa Card - Valentines Day

I know Valentine's Day is a ways away, but it's also my fave card-gifting holiday, so I like to start on lovey dovey mushy gushy cards waaay early. 



Today I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog showcasing two adorably cozy designs I made using Sunny Studios Mug Hugs stamp set. You should totally pop over there and check out the second design because it's equally as squeal-worthy. 


My design was inspired by the latest sketch challenge from Sketch Saturday. I'm also going to send this over to play along in Eclectic Ellapu's anything goes challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Add a Sentiment challenge.



Don't you just love those plaid papers? So fleepin' cute! 

I hope you'll pop on over to the Coffee Loving Papercrafters blog to leave a little comment and see my other design! 

Happy Monday!


12 comments:

  1. This is cute and love the saying. The mug is such a strong pop of colour. this works well with the plaid paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Love the way you colored in that hot cocoa cup and the addition of the staple. That plaid paper really ties it all together. GREAT design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes so cute, love the layout and the cosiness of the plaid background too x Great colouring of that warm and cosy mug x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet creation, really cute and warm, and so fun!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, how cute is this! I like the buffalo plaid and those little stitched hearts. Darling card Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love everything about this card Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, great colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are soooo awesome! Just love the warm cozy feeling... beautiful papers and love that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becca!! I'm having fun looking through your blog & just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying it!!! I also HAD to comment on this cocoa card - Oh My Gosh! Your colors and layers are so inspiring for me! I had better get my work done for the day so I can come in & start crafting!! Thanks for the inspirations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.


    หนังจีน

    ReplyDelete