Friday, August 18, 2017

STAMPlorations Christmas Release - Day 5

Bloggy friends. Prepare to die... whoa.. whoa. Die Cut guys... die cut. 

Don't worry, this is not murder Friday, so you're all safe reading my blog post for today. 

It's the final day of the STAMPlorations Christmas release party and I'm sad to see this very merry week come to an end. (on the plus side, I'm also happy to be able to start making some birthday cards again).


You're not going to want to miss out on this final day, though, because we're featuring aallllll those Christmasy die cuts displayed above.

Earlier this week, I showcased that awesome Merry Christmas Word Art Die but I've got three more little lovelies to show off. 


For my first design,  I used the brand spankin' new Christmas Baubles #2 die cut in conjunction with The Bee's Knees Christmas Reindeer stamp set to make a snowy background and add a lovely sentiment. 


I'm going to link this card up to the C.R.A.F.T. card challenge - Christmas.

ornament_die_cut_stamped_holiday_card_handmade

Once I was feeling all jingly inside, I decided to add some joy with the serene Christmas Icons - Nativity die cut.  I painted up its star with some silver Perfect Pearls and added a sentiment from the Holiday Sketches - Christmas Candles stamp set. 

This card is going to play along at People, Quick, or Red challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge because it's quick AND has some peeps in it.

religious_christmas_card_nativity_scene_stamped_holiday_handmade

Last, but most certainly not least, I made this glittery confection. I am in LOVE with this Christmas Icons - Christmas Tree #2 die cut. If I could figure out to add some heart eye emojis to this post, I'd put in at least 20. I paired it with a peaceful sentiment from Homespun Christmas and added a glittery gold poinsettia, some splattery gold Distress Spray Stain and some gold sequins. 

This card is going over to the Sweet Stampin' Christmas anything goes challenge and The Merry Christmas Challenge - sparkle.

christmas_tree_die_cut_mixed_media_stamped_card

Well, I feel like I have a good head start on my Christmas card stash, though I'm sure I'll never feel like there's enough! 

Prizes:


**Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blogs


- THREE (3) winners of a $10 gift certificate to the store
- ONE (1) winner of her choice of 1 stamp set and 1 CUTplorations die from the new release
- ONE (1) winner of a $25 gift certificate to the store


**Extra prizes:
- TWO (2) winners of their choice of 1 CUTplorations die from the new release -- drawn from our Facebook page (for commenting, sharing, and tagging a friend)
- ONE (1) winner of her choice of 1 stamp set from the new release -- drawn from our Instagram post (commenting, liking, tagging a friend)

So what are you waiting for? Get to hopping already!  

Oh and double PPPSSSSTTT: You can get 20% off any of the products in the STAMP shop by using code STAMPGIRLBECCA at checkout. Happy shopping! 

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards with awesome backgrounds! Love your ink blending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards - I love the 'Joy to the world' one the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. I really like the one with the nativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! I really love that tree! I think I need all these new die cuts; they're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ух ты! Супер! Прекрасные проекты!
    Beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a wizard with those dies Becca! Your cards are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards, all so different and fab, love the first one, cold blue with a elegant touch of warm red.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, love the details on them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards.
    I love the deep green with the
    gold and the layering.
    The nativity is wonderful.
    The shading behind the ornament
    is so pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Becca, these cards amazing! I especially love the ornament card. That background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo . . . these are all soooooo Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful slection of Christmas cards love the new dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and stunning cards. I love the dies. Amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty... love each one! That ornament is so fun.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A trio of classic, timeless cards to showcase the new dies; truly gorgeous...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of these cards are so pretty. I love the fading of the blue in the first card with the pop of red. The 2nd card is so peaceful looking with the dark blue and the dark blue sparkles. the last card is elegant with green and white and that glittery poinsettia!!! Wow just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice job on the ombré look on the first card !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Christmas cards.
    Thanks for sharing at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What fab Christmas cards, Becca! I love the CAS designs and the gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome trio of cards! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Lisa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. the last card is elegant with green and white and that glittery poinsettia!!! Wow just stunning


    หนังจีน

    ReplyDelete