Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Inspirational Cards - Typografia Motivate Release

Inspiration comes in all forms - including stamps. I absolutely adore motivational sayings. I'm one of those weirdos that has them hanging in her office and her bedroom and... well basically anywhere with a little bit of empty wall space. 

That's why I was SOOOO excited when STAMPlorations announced they were coming out with a line of inspirational typography stamps. These stamps are one-man shows and perfect for making quick, impactful cards. 

I played around with two of the stamps from the line. 

This one uses the Beautiful Destinations stamp.


Yep! That is all one stamp! I stamped it twice - once in blue and once in red so I could cut out the van and give it a little POP. 



I wanted to play along with the current challenge at Just Us Girls so I used some fun designer papers  from Bo Bunny and a couple of cute enamel arrows. 

Next up, I used the Doubts stamp to create this little number.


What I love about these stamps is that they speak for themselves. A little splash of watercolor and some background stamping with the In Bloom: Floral Bliss Trio and voila! A card was born. 



Today we are showcasing 13 of the 33 new Typografia Motivate stamps over on the STAMPlorations blog and we're giving some away, too! Go check it out! 

Pssssttt... for my bloggy readers, you can get 20% off anything in the STAMPlorations shop by using code STAMPGIRLBECCA at checkout. Happy shopping!

29 comments:

  1. Contemporary cards and the sentiments really do pack a punch. Love the clever use of the blue and red on the stamp on the first card and love how you've kept the background stamping on the second card without colour...love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Красивые открытки! Интересные цвета!
    Super cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE!!! What fun stamps. I LOVE how you used them on your cards too. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these stamps and your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fabulous motivational stamps and great designs you created for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you cards Becca - great samples (as always)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the destination card.
    the red/white/blue combination
    is a hit. the simplicity
    of the coloring on the second
    makes it stand out too.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards. I like the dimension and colors on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! Love your use of the van and the super colour choices. This one really is a show stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marvelous cards Becca! Love the first one to bits, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done. You have really brought to life the sentiments with your creatiity. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cards :) love the color combos and the sentiments are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two awesome cards Becca! I love the sentiments on both!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah..one man show ! and so effective,loved your cards Becca !

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH my!!! Love these new stamps!! Right up my alley! And the cards are awesome! Love the van!...

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sorry I've been MIA in blogland as of late...But I'm sooo glad I'm back in time to see these two fabby cards!!! Love these! The first one is so true, and love the color palette you've chosen for it. And I'm pretty sure we all know someone who needs either one of these cards! Your second one is very cool. Love what you've done with that sentiment - the watercoloring behind the embossing was a brilliant idea. Girl, you make me smile every single time I stop! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marvelous showcases of these new sets! Your backgrounds are perfect stages for the 'one man' show sentiments! Motivating...you bet!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, fantastic cards! love the colors in both and amazing sentiments..love the second one best! Great background stamping with that one...wow, its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. your cards are so pretty - love your color choices:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Right up my alley! And the cards are awesome! Love the van!...


    หนังจีน

    ReplyDelete