Oh you think it's not Christmas, yet? Well you, good friends, are sadly mistaken. Because if you look at the sheer amount of green and red and glitter happening on my craft table right about meow, you'd know that Christmas is indeed a'comin'.
Up on the STAMPlorations blog, we're helping to give you a gentle reminder that now is the time to start on those much procrastinated Christmas cards. We're enabling you with some pretty awesome holiday stamps and die cuts to get your creative brains a'workin'.
Today, we're celebrating two new stamp sets - Homespun Christmas and Winter Chill - designed by our fearless leader, Shery Russ.
From the second I laid eyes on Homespun Christmas, I was in love. The artful sentiments and the peaceful little scenes had me dreaming of sugarplums and all that jazz.
The scene was so pretty and serene, that I just HAD to keep my designs running in the same vein. So this card is SUPER CAS compared to my normal mixed media everything.
I watercolored my scene, using a healthy does of glittery white watercolors to add some sparkle. I added some acetate and some shimmery sequins to make this into a wintry shaker. A simple sentiment completed my look.
I'm going to play along in the following challenges:
The Merry Christmas Challenge - Sparkle
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Make sure you head on over the STAMPlorations blog because you're not going to want to miss this week-long party. Just look at all these prizes!!
**Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blogs
- THREE (3) winners of a $10 gift certificate to the store
- ONE (1) winner of her choice of 1 stamp set and 1 CUTplorations die from the new release
- ONE (1) winner of a $25 gift certificate to the store
- TWO (2) winners of their choice of 1 CUTplorations die from the new release -- drawn from our Facebook page (for commenting, sharing, and tagging a friend)
- ONE (1) winner of her choice of 1 stamp set from the new release -- drawn from our Instagram post (commenting, liking, tagging a friend)
So what are you waiting for? Get to hopping already!
Oh and double PPPSSSSTTT: You can get 20% off any stamp set in the STAMP shop by using code STAMPGIRLBECCA at checkout. Happy shopping!