I'm still jing-a-ling-a-linging my way along here on the blog, celebrating with STAMPlorations holiday stamp release. Each day this week, new products are being revealed on the STAMPlorations blog and there are TONS of prizes to be won. So you are gonna wanna go check it out.
Today, we're showcasing Yuletide Deer by Dee's Artsy Impressions.
Just look at all those elegant deer! I fell in love with this set the second I got my hands on it. I love sets that can be used year-round and I am TOTALLY planning to double down on this one by using it for masculine birthday or father's day cards.
I also used this scrolly Merry Christmas Word Art Die from the new release, and here's where my faux texture comes in. That die might look all rusty, but in reality it's flat and smooth as can be. I used three shades of InkaGold (a light green, a gold and a copper) to create an aged look.
I embossed the reindeer in gold on a sheet of pink vellum, and then added a teeny red sequin to turn him into Rudolph.
I'm going to enter my card into the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Make sure you head on over the STAMPlorations blog because you're not going to want to miss this week-long party. Just look at all these prizes!!
**Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blogs
- THREE (3) winners of a $10 gift certificate to the store
- ONE (1) winner of her choice of 1 stamp set and 1 CUTplorations die from the new release
- ONE (1) winner of a $25 gift certificate to the store
- TWO (2) winners of their choice of 1 CUTplorations die from the new release -- drawn from our Facebook page (for commenting, sharing, and tagging a friend)
- ONE (1) winner of her choice of 1 stamp set from the new release -- drawn from our Instagram post (commenting, liking, tagging a friend)
So what are you waiting for? Get to hopping already!
Oh and double PPPSSSSTTT: You can get 20% off any stamp set in the STAMP shop by using code STAMPGIRLBECCA at checkout. Happy shopping!