If this is your first time over to my blog this week, there's a big holiday stamp release going on over at STAMPlorations with TONS of fun prizes.
Just look at all those lovely new stamp sets & die cuts!
Today, we are showcasing The Bee's Knees two new stamp sets, Christmas Elf and Three Kings
I specifically got to play around with Three Kings (hence why I now have Christmas carols stuck in my head).
I did a little bit of scene building with this stamp set and created my own village and starry night sky. I watercolored and sponged with some distress inks and this is what happened. :)
Make sure you head on over the STAMPlorations blog because you're not going to want to miss this week-long party. Just look at all these prizes!!
**Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blogs
- THREE (3) winners of a $10 gift certificate to the store
- ONE (1) winner of her choice of 1 stamp set and 1 CUTplorations die from the new release
- ONE (1) winner of a $25 gift certificate to the store
- TWO (2) winners of their choice of 1 CUTplorations die from the new release -- drawn from our Facebook page (for commenting, sharing, and tagging a friend)
- ONE (1) winner of her choice of 1 stamp set from the new release -- drawn from our Instagram post (commenting, liking, tagging a friend)
So what are you waiting for? Get to hopping already!
Oh and double PPPSSSSTTT: You can get 20% off any stamp set in the STAMP shop by using code STAMPGIRLBECCA at checkout. Happy shopping!